Monday 4 May 2020

Indoors update 1


Hi folks, a quick update on indoor stuff!

Just after my last post I got the lurgy. Luckily it was fairly mild, the physical side wore off quickly but it does leave you rather tired. The the rest of the family had it, again very mild so we are now all fit and well but staying indoors as per instructions.

I have noticed from other's Blog posts that there is a general torpor about. I'm feeling the same. I am trying to get some stuff done but everything seems to take three times as long as usual. 

Latest project is to re-purpose and repaint some A&A Miniatures French tanks for Brutal Simplicity. Here is the evidence, a B1, an S25 and a Panhard 178. Actually quite nice models (of around 10-12mm) spoiled by my heavy handed painting. However, now very usable for my own purposes!






I'll try and get back to normal by doing some more quick short posts this week.

Lovely to see other's blogs at the moment, a great way to stay engaged!

Note to self: French tank colours - 894 Cam Olive Green (too dark), 977 Desert Yellow (just right), 874 Tan Earth (OK but dark after wash), 819 Iraqi Sand (my usual tank dry brush). Next time try layers including cream and blue, you know it makes sense!). 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice models.
    Glad to hear you're recovering - take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are underselling your painting style. They look superdetailed to me :-)

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, your comments are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete