Sunday, 31 August 2014

Napoleonic hex grid game part 4

Some prototype components

I found some Fab Foam sheets in my study today which I had totally forgotten about. They are green A3 and so just the right size for some 125mm hexes in the style of a Kallistra 6 hex piece. I have marked up a couple and will do the rest this week.


Excuse the awful lighting
I have made a lot of progress with counters. Here are some paper Bavarians....badly printed on paper at this stage but still looking quite nice.



I am working on counters for the Allies and French forces for Waterloo and will now be able to play on a full sized 8 by 6 hex grid. Not to worry, I have other plans for my rather nice small Waterloo map from last week.

No comments: