Wednesday 25 September 2019

Normal service.....


Well, not quite normal service but a tentative first post after a lot of frenetic activity. One thing has caught my eye recently, what appears to be the first sighting of the 10mm NORTHAG project coming to fruition. I think this is very exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like, the indications are that it will not be a straight port of Battlegroup. I have a couple of ideas around this subject which I am mulling over quietly.

I am making sure I don't jump off into another project before the current Hue game is completed, however, here are a couple of really interesting things:


  • Two Fat Lardies: The guys have kindly released a free PDF of their Blitzkrieg in the East supplement for their I Ain't Been Shot, Mum rules. You can find it here. No scenarios but plenty of great army list information.
  • Jozi's Tin Men: This blog covers a lot of things I really like. One recent set of house rules covers the use of Squad Hammer (from Nordic Weasel) for Hammers Slammers. You can find them here. If you can use Squad Hammer for sci-fi combat you can use it for modern combat.
Lots of food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment