Sunday 1 July 2018

I've got a Vassal module and I know how to use it!


I'm currently working with a developer on the Ramadi game. He has come up with a Vassal module in the space of a few hours so is a bit of an expert. He did it more quickly than I could load Java and Vassal from scratch. Nevertheless, all done. Now ready for my first Vassal game. Very cool.

BTW the cups are the ISIS resource pools for IEDs, fighters and assets. I'm just trying to see if I get genuinely random selections from them.

Hopefully I will be back to normal by end July.

3 comments:

  1. An exciting development of your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys,

    I was being facetious, it is a bit of a struggle getting to grips with it. Hopefully I now have the hang of it.

    Publication in late July so very nerve wracking!

    Cheers

    Jay

    ReplyDelete